The Auric Fields
X-Large Amethyst Geode with Calcite
Amethyst is one of our top 5 crystals to have at home. This is an extra large size so it's perfect for a living room. It protects, brings happiness and promotes harmony. This stone is associated with the Third Eye chakra so if used in your bedroom it will promote positive dreams and aids in their interpretation.
6.5"L x 5.5"W x 4"H
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Do you ship?
Yes! We ship domestically and internationally on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you are local to Los Angeles, please feel free to email us to schedule a local pick-up.
Do you accept returns or exchanges?
We do not. All sales are final. If your product has been damaged in shipping, please email us and we will resolve it for you.
What are Chakras?
Chakras, or “wheels” in Sanskrit, are spiraling energy centers aligned down the center of your body that support and affect the body’s communication and health. In addition to the 7 Major Chakras, described below, we also have many minor chakras throughout our physical body that can be blocked in illness and unblocked in healing. Chakras are labeled in ascending order and are associated with a color and intention.
Chakra 1: Root = Red
- Located at the level of your tailbone.
- It gives us the feeling of being grounded.
Chakra 2: Sacral = Orange
- Located at the sacrum, the triangular shaped bone at the base of your spine.
- Governs creativity and sexual energy.
Chakra 3: Solar Plexus = Yellow
- Located above your navel.
- Feelings of self esteem, self worth and self confidence
Chakra 4: Heart = Green/Pink
- Located at the center of your breast bone.
The connection between the lower chakras and higher chakras, it influences your ability to give and receive love of all kinds.
Chakra 5: Throat = Blue
- Located at the hollow area on your throat.
- Clear and truthful communication.
Chakra 6: Third Eye = Indigo
- Located at the middle of your forehead.
- Connection to your intuition.
Chakra 7: Crown= Violet/Gold
- Located at the top of your head.
- Your connection to spirit.