The Auric Fields
Blue Chalcedony (large palm stone)
- Size: Approx. H 2 1/2" x W 1 1/2 x D 1 1/2"
- Origin: China
- Color: Blue
- Shape: Palm stone
- Chakra: Third Eye (6th), Throat (5th)
Soothing light blue colored stones. As a Quartz base stone, Blue Chalcedony magnifies and amplifies the inherent stones properties. This stone energizes the throat chakra, allowing one to impart ones guidance and knowledge easefully. It is a great stone for those working in therapy or counseling.
How To Use In Ritual
Use this palm stone on the body, at the corresponding chakra or in your palm to connect with the loving and supporting vibrations of the crystal.
- Past life retrieval
What are Chakras?
Chakras, or “wheels” in Sanskrit, are spiraling energy centers aligned down the center of your body that support and affect the body’s communication and health. In addition to the 7 Major Chakras, described below, we also have many minor chakras throughout our physical body that can be blocked in illness and unblocked in healing. Chakras are labeled in ascending order and are associated with a color and intention.
Chakra 1: Root = Red
- Located at the level of your tailbone.
- It gives us the feeling of being grounded.
Chakra 2: Sacral = Orange
- Located at the sacrum, the triangular shaped bone at the base of your spine.
- Governs creativity and sexual energy.
Chakra 3: Solar Plexus = Yellow
- Located above your navel.
- Feelings of self esteem, self worth and self confidence
Chakra 4: Heart = Green/Pink
- Located at the center of your breast bone.
The connection between the lower chakras and higher chakras, it influences your ability to give and receive love of all kinds.
Chakra 5: Throat = Blue
- Located at the hollow area on your throat.
- Clear and truthful communication.
Chakra 6: Third Eye = Indigo
- Located at the middle of your forehead.
- Connection to your intuition.
Chakra 7: Crown= Violet/Gold
- Located at the top of your head.
- Your connection to spirit.