The Auric Fields
This is a large piece of raw Chrysocolla. It has some beautiful turquoise hues.
Measurements: 1.5”H x 5”W x 4”D
This is a Goddess stone due to its deep feminine energy that it imparts to both men and women. It works to stimulate both the heart and throat chakras, producing gentle, clear and compendious communication. It is also known as the Teaching Stone, allowing you to speak from the heart and express your highest knowledge.
Energetic Properties | Communication | Relieves Stress | Empowerment of Feminine Energies | Know as the Teaching Stone
Ritual | Carrying a Chrysocolla over the throat when presenting information to a large group will impart the energetic properties of clear communication.
Chakra | Heart + Throat
Origin | USA
What are Chakras?
Chakras, or “wheels” in Sanskrit, are spiraling energy centers aligned down the center of your body that support and affect the body’s communication and health. In addition to the 7 Major Chakras, described below, we also have many minor chakras throughout our physical body that can be blocked in illness and unblocked in healing. Chakras are labeled in ascending order and are associated with a color and intention.
Chakra 1: Root = Red
- Located at the level of your tailbone.
- It gives us the feeling of being grounded.
Chakra 2: Sacral = Orange
- Located at the sacrum, the triangular shaped bone at the base of your spine.
- Governs creativity and sexual energy.
Chakra 3: Solar Plexus = Yellow
- Located above your navel.
- Feelings of self esteem, self worth and self confidence
Chakra 4: Heart = Green/Pink
- Located at the center of your breast bone.
The connection between the lower chakras and higher chakras, it influences your ability to give and receive love of all kinds.
Chakra 5: Throat = Blue
- Located at the hollow area on your throat.
- Clear and truthful communication.
Chakra 6: Third Eye = Indigo
- Located at the middle of your forehead.
- Connection to your intuition.
Chakra 7: Crown= Violet/Gold
- Located at the top of your head.
- Your connection to spirit.