The Auric Fields
Congo Citrine 19
- Size: Approx. H 3 1/4"x W 3 1/4"x D 2.5"
- Origin: Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Color: Yellow
- Shape: Cluster
- Chakra: Root 1st, Sacral 2nd and Solar Plexus 3rd
Citrine from the Congo is unlike any other Citrine you've seen. This location produces beautifully, sprouted clusters of Citrine, only found in Africa. This is my absolute favorite stone for manifestation, business and wealth. Some may refer to them as Kundalini Citrine due to their formation. Congo Citrine comes in different levels of saturation. You may find them in a smokey or pale to clear color.
How To Use In Ritual
Use these on an abundance altar along with Green Adventurine and the dollar bills of your choice.
- Aids in manifestation
- Mental clarity
- Personal will
What are Chakras?
Chakras, or “wheels” in Sanskrit, are spiraling energy centers aligned down the center of your body that support and affect the body’s communication and health. In addition to the 7 Major Chakras, described below, we also have many minor chakras throughout our physical body that can be blocked in illness and unblocked in healing. Chakras are labeled in ascending order and are associated with a color and intention.
Chakra 1: Root = Red
- Located at the level of your tailbone.
- It gives us the feeling of being grounded.
Chakra 2: Sacral = Orange
- Located at the sacrum, the triangular shaped bone at the base of your spine.
- Governs creativity and sexual energy.
Chakra 3: Solar Plexus = Yellow
- Located above your navel.
- Feelings of self esteem, self worth and self confidence
Chakra 4: Heart = Green/Pink
- Located at the center of your breast bone.
The connection between the lower chakras and higher chakras, it influences your ability to give and receive love of all kinds.
Chakra 5: Throat = Blue
- Located at the hollow area on your throat.
- Clear and truthful communication.
Chakra 6: Third Eye = Indigo
- Located at the middle of your forehead.
- Connection to your intuition.
Chakra 7: Crown= Violet/Gold
- Located at the top of your head.
- Your connection to spirit.