The Auric Fields
Raw Stilbite 20a
- Size: Approx. H 1 1/2 "x W 4 1/2"x D 3"
- Origin: India
- Color: Peach, Pink and White
- Shape: Raw
- Chakra: Heart 4th, Third Eye 6th and Crown 7th
Stilbite is a part of the Zeolite family, found in India. I love the peach tone of this one.
How To Use In Ritual
Just having a piece of Stilbite in your environment is relaxing. Place this piece anywhere you want to feel effortless expansion and connection to your intuition.
- Clear thinking
- Expansion of self-sense
- Inner peace
- Enhancing ones dreams
What are Chakras?
Chakras, or “wheels” in Sanskrit, are spiraling energy centers aligned down the center of your body that support and affect the body’s communication and health. In addition to the 7 Major Chakras, described below, we also have many minor chakras throughout our physical body that can be blocked in illness and unblocked in healing. Chakras are labeled in ascending order and are associated with a color and intention.
Chakra 1: Root = Red
- Located at the level of your tailbone.
- It gives us the feeling of being grounded.
Chakra 2: Sacral = Orange
- Located at the sacrum, the triangular shaped bone at the base of your spine.
- Governs creativity and sexual energy.
Chakra 3: Solar Plexus = Yellow
- Located above your navel.
- Feelings of self esteem, self worth and self confidence
Chakra 4: Heart = Green/Pink
- Located at the center of your breast bone.
The connection between the lower chakras and higher chakras, it influences your ability to give and receive love of all kinds.
Chakra 5: Throat = Blue
- Located at the hollow area on your throat.
- Clear and truthful communication.
Chakra 6: Third Eye = Indigo
- Located at the middle of your forehead.
- Connection to your intuition.
Chakra 7: Crown= Violet/Gold
- Located at the top of your head.
- Your connection to spirit.