The Auric Fields
Divine Mother Pendants Rainbow Obsidian 75
- Size: H 2" x W 1" x D 1/4"
- Origin: Mexico
- Color: Purple, Blue, Green and Pink
- Shape: Pendant
- Chakra: Root 1st
Beautiful, one of kind Divine Mother pendant, sourced and carved by the miner in Mexico. This artisan's skillful carvings enhance the natural coloration and variety of banding found in this stone. He sees the potential in each piece and carves his vision, bringing beautiful shapes to life. These pendants have a drill hole at the top for ease of wearing with a chain necklace.
The Divine Mother or as she's known in my culture La Virgen De Guadalupe is the divine mother goddess of the Aztecs. She symbolizes strength, motherhood and feminism. With her brown skin she also represents the Indigenous people of Mexico and those around the world.
This stone is a volcanic glass. The colors seen in Rainbow Obsidian are 100% natural. They are created when different layers of lava are cooled and dried.
How To Use In Ritual
Wear this crystalline spell around your neck as an ode to the Divine Mother or when you need to summon strength and resilience.
- Recovery from Emotional Wounds
- Cutting Cords of Old Loves
- Re-engaging with Life
- Breaking Patterns of Emotional Trauma
What are Chakras?
Chakras, or “wheels” in Sanskrit, are spiraling energy centers aligned down the center of your body that support and affect the body’s communication and health. In addition to the 7 Major Chakras, described below, we also have many minor chakras throughout our physical body that can be blocked in illness and unblocked in healing. Chakras are labeled in ascending order and are associated with a color and intention.
Chakra 1: Root = Red
- Located at the level of your tailbone.
- It gives us the feeling of being grounded.
Chakra 2: Sacral = Orange
- Located at the sacrum, the triangular shaped bone at the base of your spine.
- Governs creativity and sexual energy.
Chakra 3: Solar Plexus = Yellow
- Located above your navel.
- Feelings of self esteem, self worth and self confidence
Chakra 4: Heart = Green/Pink
- Located at the center of your breast bone.
The connection between the lower chakras and higher chakras, it influences your ability to give and receive love of all kinds.
Chakra 5: Throat = Blue
- Located at the hollow area on your throat.
- Clear and truthful communication.
Chakra 6: Third Eye = Indigo
- Located at the middle of your forehead.
- Connection to your intuition.
Chakra 7: Crown= Violet/Gold
- Located at the top of your head.
- Your connection to spirit.