The Auric Fields
- Size: H 1 1/2 " x W 1 1/2" x D 1 1/2"
- Origin: China
- Color: Purple
- Shape: Pyramid
- Chakra: Third Eye 6th and Crown 7th
Fluorite carved into a pyramid brings Sacred Geometry and crystalline energy together. The pyramid shape has a deep symbolism for ancient civilizations. The base of the pyramid is said to symbolize the earth and as the structure reaches up into a point, that is to represent the different realms of consciousness.
How To Use In Ritual
Place a written list of intensions underneath the point on your abundance altar. Imagine those intentions floating up to the heavens on a beam of Fluorite vibrations.
Mental Enhancement and Improved Decision Making
- Clearing the Energy Field
- Calms the Mind
What are Chakras?
Chakras, or “wheels” in Sanskrit, are spiraling energy centers aligned down the center of your body that support and affect the body’s communication and health. In addition to the 7 Major Chakras, described below, we also have many minor chakras throughout our physical body that can be blocked in illness and unblocked in healing. Chakras are labeled in ascending order and are associated with a color and intention.
Chakra 1: Root = Red
- Located at the level of your tailbone.
- It gives us the feeling of being grounded.
Chakra 2: Sacral = Orange
- Located at the sacrum, the triangular shaped bone at the base of your spine.
- Governs creativity and sexual energy.
Chakra 3: Solar Plexus = Yellow
- Located above your navel.
- Feelings of self esteem, self worth and self confidence
Chakra 4: Heart = Green/Pink
- Located at the center of your breast bone.
The connection between the lower chakras and higher chakras, it influences your ability to give and receive love of all kinds.
Chakra 5: Throat = Blue
- Located at the hollow area on your throat.
- Clear and truthful communication.
Chakra 6: Third Eye = Indigo
- Located at the middle of your forehead.
- Connection to your intuition.
Chakra 7: Crown= Violet/Gold
- Located at the top of your head.
- Your connection to spirit.