The Auric Fields
Merkaba meaning light, spirit and body, connecting the union of these three aspects of ourselves. This symbol is also believed to hold the light and energy of our Auric Field.
Measurement: 1.5 x 1.5
These energetic tools impart the properties of Obsidian as well as the symbolic energy of the Merkaba.
Energetic Properties | Grounding | Cleanses Negativity patterns | Uncover Unconscious Thoughts | Removes Blockage in Meridian System
Ritual | Laying your merkaba directly on the body in the chakra you wish to cleanse. Holding or placing your merkaba near your body will also impart its energetic properties
Chakra | Root
Origin | Mexico
What are Chakras?
Chakras, or “wheels” in Sanskrit, are spiraling energy centers aligned down the center of your body that support and affect the body’s communication and health. In addition to the 7 Major Chakras, described below, we also have many minor chakras throughout our physical body that can be blocked in illness and unblocked in healing. Chakras are labeled in ascending order and are associated with a color and intention.
Chakra 1: Root = Red
- Located at the level of your tailbone.
- It gives us the feeling of being grounded.
Chakra 2: Sacral = Orange
- Located at the sacrum, the triangular shaped bone at the base of your spine.
- Governs creativity and sexual energy.
Chakra 3: Solar Plexus = Yellow
- Located above your navel.
- Feelings of self esteem, self worth and self confidence
Chakra 4: Heart = Green/Pink
- Located at the center of your breast bone.
The connection between the lower chakras and higher chakras, it influences your ability to give and receive love of all kinds.
Chakra 5: Throat = Blue
- Located at the hollow area on your throat.
- Clear and truthful communication.
Chakra 6: Third Eye = Indigo
- Located at the middle of your forehead.
- Connection to your intuition.
Chakra 7: Crown= Violet/Gold
- Located at the top of your head.
- Your connection to spirit.