The Auric Fields
Pink Mangano Calcite PC3
- Size: H 2" x W 3" x D 3"
- Origin: Bulgaria
- Color: Pink
- Shape: Raw Cluster
- Chakra: Heart 4th
Mangano Calcite is not very common in this raw form. The pieces in this lot are pale pink. The variety of this calcite is rich in Manganese, giving it a hot pink appearance when shone with a UV light.
How To Use In Ritual
Include this crystal in your self-love kit to gently release deep-seated emotions that are not in alignment.
- Boosts self-esteem/confidence
- Enhances flow between chakras
- It enables you to let go of deep emotions and patterns
What are Chakras?
Chakras, or “wheels” in Sanskrit, are spiraling energy centers aligned down the center of your body that support and affect the body’s communication and health. In addition to the 7 Major Chakras, described below, we also have many minor chakras throughout our physical body that can be blocked in illness and unblocked in healing. Chakras are labeled in ascending order and are associated with a color and intention.
Chakra 1: Root = Red
- Located at the level of your tailbone.
- It gives us the feeling of being grounded.
Chakra 2: Sacral = Orange
- Located at the sacrum, the triangular shaped bone at the base of your spine.
- Governs creativity and sexual energy.
Chakra 3: Solar Plexus = Yellow
- Located above your navel.
- Feelings of self esteem, self worth and self confidence
Chakra 4: Heart = Green/Pink
- Located at the center of your breast bone.
The connection between the lower chakras and higher chakras, it influences your ability to give and receive love of all kinds.
Chakra 5: Throat = Blue
- Located at the hollow area on your throat.
- Clear and truthful communication.
Chakra 6: Third Eye = Indigo
- Located at the middle of your forehead.
- Connection to your intuition.
Chakra 7: Crown= Violet/Gold
- Located at the top of your head.
- Your connection to spirit.