The Auric Fields
Pyrite with Galena and Quartz Cluster PYQ8
- Size: Approx. 2"H x 3"W x 2 "D
- Origin: Peru
- Color: Gold, Black
- Shape: Cluster
- Chakra: Solar Plexus (3rd)
Pyrite, also known as Fool's Gold, is an Iron Sulfide mineral. This item includes Galena, a lead sulfide, and Quartz, a Silicon Dioxide. I love when specimens have different complimenting crystals, and this is one of them.
How To Use In Ritual
Including Pyrite in your abundance altar is highly recommended. It can also be a thoughtful gift to a new business owner or entrepreneur.
- Grounds you to mother nature
- Boost self-confidence
What are Chakras?
Chakras, or “wheels” in Sanskrit, are spiraling energy centers aligned down the center of your body that support and affect the body’s communication and health. In addition to the 7 Major Chakras, described below, we also have many minor chakras throughout our physical body that can be blocked in illness and unblocked in healing. Chakras are labeled in ascending order and are associated with a color and intention.
Chakra 1: Root = Red
- Located at the level of your tailbone.
- It gives us the feeling of being grounded.
Chakra 2: Sacral = Orange
- Located at the sacrum, the triangular shaped bone at the base of your spine.
- Governs creativity and sexual energy.
Chakra 3: Solar Plexus = Yellow
- Located above your navel.
- Feelings of self esteem, self worth and self confidence
Chakra 4: Heart = Green/Pink
- Located at the center of your breast bone.
The connection between the lower chakras and higher chakras, it influences your ability to give and receive love of all kinds.
Chakra 5: Throat = Blue
- Located at the hollow area on your throat.
- Clear and truthful communication.
Chakra 6: Third Eye = Indigo
- Located at the middle of your forehead.
- Connection to your intuition.
Chakra 7: Crown= Violet/Gold
- Located at the top of your head.
- Your connection to spirit.