The Auric Fields
Satin Spar White and Peach bowls
- Size: Approx. Footed bowl: 4"D x2" H, Medium: 4 3/4" D x 1 3/4" H, Large: 5 1/2" D x 2" H, Moon: 1" D x 4 1/2" H
- Origin: Morocco
- Color: White, Orange
- Shape: Bowl, Moon
- Chakra: Crown 7th
Choose from a variety of sizes of polished Satin Spar bowls. They are made of Gypsum often called Satin Spar. This is slightly different than Selenite in just its composition, but otherwise, very closely related. Most polished items found nowadays are composed of Satin Spar which has been mislabeled as Selenite.
Satin Spar is porous and should not be used to hold any liquids or come in contact with water.
How To Use In Ritual
Use a bowl to hold offerings for your altar or to store jewelry.
- Connects to 7th Chakra
What are Chakras?
Chakras, or “wheels” in Sanskrit, are spiraling energy centers aligned down the center of your body that support and affect the body’s communication and health. In addition to the 7 Major Chakras, described below, we also have many minor chakras throughout our physical body that can be blocked in illness and unblocked in healing. Chakras are labeled in ascending order and are associated with a color and intention.
Chakra 1: Root = Red
- Located at the level of your tailbone.
- It gives us the feeling of being grounded.
Chakra 2: Sacral = Orange
- Located at the sacrum, the triangular shaped bone at the base of your spine.
- Governs creativity and sexual energy.
Chakra 3: Solar Plexus = Yellow
- Located above your navel.
- Feelings of self esteem, self worth and self confidence
Chakra 4: Heart = Green/Pink
- Located at the center of your breast bone.
The connection between the lower chakras and higher chakras, it influences your ability to give and receive love of all kinds.
Chakra 5: Throat = Blue
- Located at the hollow area on your throat.
- Clear and truthful communication.
Chakra 6: Third Eye = Indigo
- Located at the middle of your forehead.
- Connection to your intuition.
Chakra 7: Crown= Violet/Gold
- Located at the top of your head.
- Your connection to spirit.