The Auric Fields
Spiritual work is often not rainbows and sunshine: we all weather storms on the spiritual journey before we can access the rainbows. Shadow work, or excavating our unconscious, is a part of the storm. The shadow self includes the aspects of self we do not see or do not wish to see. It’s all the parts of ourselves that we leave in the shadow, away from others. If we truly want to become whole, instead of denying or repressing our shadow, we must work with it. This crystal kit was channelled to help explore your shadow self with grace and love, to help you integrate your shadow side and make space for more creativity and authenticity.
Along with the crystals, you will receive an email with a detailed graphic on how crystals work and how they can work for you.
Rhodonite | Discovery of One’s Gifts | Stone of Learning and Development | Self Worth | Forgiveness Stone
Amazonite | Truth | Communication | Harmony | Magnifier of Intentions
Lepidolite | Serenity | Stress Relief | Purification | Emotional Healing and Balance
Halite | Cleansing | Purification | Protection Against Psychic Attacks | Works to Dissolve Issues of Abandonment and Rejection
Rose Quartz | Self Love | Compassion | Forgiveness | Empathy
What are Chakras?
Chakras, or “wheels” in Sanskrit, are spiraling energy centers aligned down the center of your body that support and affect the body’s communication and health. In addition to the 7 Major Chakras, described below, we also have many minor chakras throughout our physical body that can be blocked in illness and unblocked in healing. Chakras are labeled in ascending order and are associated with a color and intention.
Chakra 1: Root = Red
- Located at the level of your tailbone.
- It gives us the feeling of being grounded.
Chakra 2: Sacral = Orange
- Located at the sacrum, the triangular shaped bone at the base of your spine.
- Governs creativity and sexual energy.
Chakra 3: Solar Plexus = Yellow
- Located above your navel.
- Feelings of self esteem, self worth and self confidence
Chakra 4: Heart = Green/Pink
- Located at the center of your breast bone.
The connection between the lower chakras and higher chakras, it influences your ability to give and receive love of all kinds.
Chakra 5: Throat = Blue
- Located at the hollow area on your throat.
- Clear and truthful communication.
Chakra 6: Third Eye = Indigo
- Located at the middle of your forehead.
- Connection to your intuition.
Chakra 7: Crown= Violet/Gold
- Located at the top of your head.
- Your connection to spirit.