The Auric Fields
Smokey Quartz Point 54
- Size: Approx. H 3.5"x W 2 3/4"x D 1"
- Origin: Brazil
- Color: Brown
- Shape: Point
- Chakra: Root(1st)
This is a blunt point with inclusions that look like glitter. Although it's a smokey Quartz there is quite a bit of clarity to it and also a unique shape with it's blunt point.
How To Use In Ritual
Use this point when constructing a prosperity altar or simply use it to symbolize the prosperity you wish to manifest.
- Manifestation of one's dream's and inspirations
- Physically counters negative effects of radiation
What are Chakras?
Chakras, or “wheels” in Sanskrit, are spiraling energy centers aligned down the center of your body that support and affect the body’s communication and health. In addition to the 7 Major Chakras, described below, we also have many minor chakras throughout our physical body that can be blocked in illness and unblocked in healing. Chakras are labeled in ascending order and are associated with a color and intention.
Chakra 1: Root = Red
- Located at the level of your tailbone.
- It gives us the feeling of being grounded.
Chakra 2: Sacral = Orange
- Located at the sacrum, the triangular shaped bone at the base of your spine.
- Governs creativity and sexual energy.
Chakra 3: Solar Plexus = Yellow
- Located above your navel.
- Feelings of self esteem, self worth and self confidence
Chakra 4: Heart = Green/Pink
- Located at the center of your breast bone.
The connection between the lower chakras and higher chakras, it influences your ability to give and receive love of all kinds.
Chakra 5: Throat = Blue
- Located at the hollow area on your throat.
- Clear and truthful communication.
Chakra 6: Third Eye = Indigo
- Located at the middle of your forehead.
- Connection to your intuition.
Chakra 7: Crown= Violet/Gold
- Located at the top of your head.
- Your connection to spirit.