The Auric Fields
Tiger Eye sphere
- Size: Approx. 1.5"x 1.5"
- Color: Yellow, Brown, Gold
- Shape: Sphere
- Chakra: Solar Plexus (3rd), Sacral (2nd), Root (1st)
Tiger Eye contains beautiful banding of yellow, gold and brown colors. Some of these can be blue. Make sure you place Tiger Eye near a light source and notice the dance of the banding as you move the sphere to and fro. This is knows as chatoyance.
How To Use In Ritual
You can carry this sphere in your pocket or person as an energetic talisman to bring you strength and grounding.
- Encourages physical action after decisions
- Promotes fairness and discernment
- Sparks happiness and joy
What are Chakras?
Chakras, or “wheels” in Sanskrit, are spiraling energy centers aligned down the center of your body that support and affect the body’s communication and health. In addition to the 7 Major Chakras, described below, we also have many minor chakras throughout our physical body that can be blocked in illness and unblocked in healing. Chakras are labeled in ascending order and are associated with a color and intention.
Chakra 1: Root = Red
- Located at the level of your tailbone.
- It gives us the feeling of being grounded.
Chakra 2: Sacral = Orange
- Located at the sacrum, the triangular shaped bone at the base of your spine.
- Governs creativity and sexual energy.
Chakra 3: Solar Plexus = Yellow
- Located above your navel.
- Feelings of self esteem, self worth and self confidence
Chakra 4: Heart = Green/Pink
- Located at the center of your breast bone.
The connection between the lower chakras and higher chakras, it influences your ability to give and receive love of all kinds.
Chakra 5: Throat = Blue
- Located at the hollow area on your throat.
- Clear and truthful communication.
Chakra 6: Third Eye = Indigo
- Located at the middle of your forehead.
- Connection to your intuition.
Chakra 7: Crown= Violet/Gold
- Located at the top of your head.
- Your connection to spirit.